Sunday 21 April 2013

Support Update

Since moving to Leeds I have been supported by Rob Harvey who has taken the role as my coach, and his vast knowledge of the sport is helping me each week, particularly leading into the race season. Along with Rob's coaching I receive help from other coaches such as Jack Maitland. Leisure Lakes Bikes have also continued their support, which I have benefited from for the past couple of seasons, and this year have provided me with a Specialized Venge to race on for the summer. They have also provided me with a pair of Specialized S-Works Trivent shoes for racing in, which have a drawbridge open heel system and BOA fastening to make for lightening quick transitions! The staff in the Lancaster store are also a great help, offering advice, products and mechanical help! I would like to say a big "thanks!" for their support, and hope I can do the bike justice in the coming season! I'm looking forward to racing my first senior international level race in Turkey, in a European Cup event at the end of April.
Beau Smith Leisure Lakes Sponsor Specialized Venge
Receiving the Specialized Venge from Pete at Leisure Lakes Bikes in Lancaster.
Beau Smith Specialized Venge
Warming down at the British Duathlon Champs on my new bike (also see - new shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment